Policies & FAQs
our one-of-kind creations inspired by the desert and Rocky Mountains.
Renew Mind, Body, Spirit
Our locally developed treatments have been featured in American Spa Magazine, Day Spa Magazine, and Pulse Magazine. These treatments are available to you at any of our three beautiful locations along the Wasatch Front.
- All guests must check out with our reception staff before leaving. Failing to do so will result in your card on file being charged with an addition of a 20% gratuity for your service provider(s).
To hold a reservation, you must provide a valid credit card. This applies even if you intend to pay with a gift certificate. We will not charge your card unless you miss your appointment per our cancellation policy.
Life can be busy and full of the unexpected, so if you must cancel your treatment, out of courtesy to our guests & staff, we require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule any scheduled treatment and 48 hours for packages and group functions. A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to the credit card or gift certificate used to secure the appointment in the absence of adequate notice. A no-show will be charged 100% of the service cost.
For your safety, we do not perform any Bath or Body Rituals that use extra heat or steam on expectant mothers.
- In order to ensure a safe, relaxing environment for all of our guests, we ask that our clients abide by the following policies:
For the safety and comfort of our guests and staff, children under the age of 10 are not permitted to accompany an adult during service or to the meditation room and must be accompanied with another adult while in our reception area.
- Anyone under the age of 18 receiving services must have a parent or guardian sign a Parental Consent Form prior to receiving services.
- All guests must keep all conversations to a whisper, as not to disrupt our other clients.
Gratuities based on 18 and 22% of the regular treatment price are customary, but we always respect your tipping decisions. All groups and packages will have an automatic 20% gratuity added at checkout, gratuity based off full menu price.
Return and Refund Policy
- Services: We want you to love your service. If you are not completely satisfied with your service, please contact our Spa Directors to discuss your experience.
- Products: Retail products must be returned for in-store credit only within 90-days of purchase and no more than ¼ of the product has been used.
- Gift Certificates: Gift certificates are non-refundable. You are welcome to use them at any of our locations and they never expire.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Sego Lily Gift Cards.
We DO NOT accept checks or Spa Finder Gift Cards.
To save time and make the most of your visit, we encourage you to fill out intake forms before you arrive. Please print and fill out the form(s) that apply to your service(s) and bring them to the front desk staff upon arrival.
Please arrive 15 – 20 minutes before your appointment. This will provide enough time to fill out any needed paperwork and change into a robe and slippers provided prior to your treatment. Arriving late deprives you of your valuable treatment time. If you arrive late, your treatment will still end on time in consideration of the next client.
We want to create an atmosphere that allows all our guests to escape from the world outside. In consideration of others, please refrain from talking on your cell phone inside the spa. All cell phones must be in silent mode or turned off and placed in the provided locker.
We cannot be responsible for any valuables brought into the spa, even those left in our lockers. We recommend that you keep your valuables with you at all times or leave them at home.
Medical Conditions and Allergies
When scheduling your treatment, please let us know if you have any physical ailments, medical conditions, or allergies. Our practitioners should also be notified if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, a heart condition, or any other medical condition. Our staff will personalize your treatment to meet any special needs or accommodations you may require. We cannot work on clients with open wounds, abrasions, or other skin conditions. If you have any questions about a spa treatment and your health, please consult a doctor.
Policies & FAQs
We love our 90-Minute Sego Lily Facial. This includes a back treatment, hand, arm, and lower leg massage as well as a scalp massage. What’s not to love?!?
The Classic Massage or the Sego Lily Facial.
Dress for your comfort, upon arrival you will receive a luxurious robe and sandals for your use while relaxing in our meditation room prior to your treatment. Our Service Providers are well trained in draping techniques to ensure your comfort and modesty during treatments.
Arriving late cuts down on your valuable treatment time. If you arrive late, your treatment will still end on time in consideration of the next client. For waxing treatments (other than an eyebrow wax/tweeze), we are usually able to accommodate an arrival of up to five minutes late, and will complete the service as much as possible with the allotted time that is left. For all other services, for arrivals up to 15 minutes after the appointment start time, the service will be accommodated as much as possible with the time that is left. We will always accommodate as much of the appointment time as your late arrival allows.
Peels can have a transformative effect on your skin, but need the right preparation. If you are interested in receiving a peel, please call to set up your initial skin analysis/consultation with one of our licensed skin care professionals prior to reserving a time for your peel. This analysis will ensure whether or not you are a candidate for the peel process. **Advanced peels must be booked at least 2 weeks after any facial or waxing treatment.
- We offer a 10% discount when you rebook your next service at checkout
- We offer 15% off services to all active duty Military personnel and spouses – just be sure to show us your ID.
- When personalizing your retreat, schedule 3 services and receive 10%, or schedule 4 or more services and receive 15%.
* Enhancements do not qualify as complete services
- Select services are available to purchase as a series. See our Series tab for more information.
- Groups of 3 will receive 10% off their services. Groups of 4 or more will receive 15% off their services. Excludes medical, Hydrafacial or Keravive services. **Groups of 3 or more will have an automatic 20% gratuity off full menu price.
The Body Butter Drench is a wonderful introduction to spa treatments!
The Classic Massage or the Organic Facial.
Absolutely! Many of our most regular customers happen to be men. May we recommend the Gentleman’s Facial, Deep Pressure Massage, or the Soothing Soak.
Some insurance companies do cover spa treatments for some types of injuries. We ask that you check with your insurance company prior to your service to find out if you qualify since payment will be required at the time of your service.
Please make us aware of any injuries, surgeries and other medical conditions. Many of the services can still be performed but may need to be tailored for your specific situation.
No, we do not.